Zoids Genesis anime + GZ Zoids
Appears in Zoids Genesis.
She is the leader of the anti-Digald Invincible Group. Her nickname is “Anego” (older sister). She forces Ruuji to become a member of the Invincible Group when he is separated from his companions on a mountain.
The radar in Bambrian’s ear.
A shepherd-type Zoid developed by the Republic.
As a high-speed Zoid during the Inter-Continent War, Hound Soldier is equipped with the Cross Sworder—movable swords by its mouth. Also equipped with an active radar, so that it can quickly trap the enemy in super-high-speed battles.
It was later re-released with a GZ number, although it never appeared in the Genesis anime. The GZ version has the body and motor pre-assembled, and the blue colour has been changed to a bright brown.
Bio Raptor Gui’s claw attack.
Bio Raptor Gui’s mouth weapon.
Rainbow Jerk’s foot claw.
The protagonist of Zoids Genesis.
From Mirodo Village, he grows up in a family of Zoid excavators. He is not able to pilot Zoids.
However when the village is attacked by the Digald Empire, Ruuji succeed in piloting the recently excavated Murasame Liger and fighting off the attack of the Digald Zoids. The village generator was damaged during the fighting so he leaves on a journey to find someone who can fix it.
He is good at diving and has excellent eyesight.
Notes ▾ show
- Letters beside the entry titles denote where the entry has appeared in the Zoids universe. Hover over the letter for the full description. Designation numbers of Zoids and custom parts are noted there as well.
Eg: Blade Liger N : RZ-028
- Old Zoids are those released between 1982 and 1990. New Zoids were released after 1999.
- All roman numberals are replace with arabic numbers.
Eg: Globally 3, Gojulas Mk.2 (instead of Globally III, Gojulas Mk-II)
- When titles start with 'the', it is ignored (“The Devil’s Maze” apears under D).
- People are sorted by first name (if known), with titles in brackets at the end.
- Some titles have a dashed underline. hover over them to see the Japanese title (mostly for games/comics/etc that were never released in English).
Eg: Delusional Battle History