One of the Liger Zero’s CASs. The Jäger unit is used to increase Zero’s mobility.
A chromed Jäger unit. The chrome colour is the same as the original mold colour. It was distributed as a custom contest prize.
Appears in ZBC booster pack 3. A Helcat pilot of the Guylos Empire.
According to Fan Book 3’s ace pilot list he has ace-ranking as a high-speed Zoid pilot but—due to his Zenebas origins—he is not given new Zoids. He is a sergeant of the special task force’s independent 88th high-speed combat battalion.
In Fan Book 4 he appears as an assassin attempting to kill Hermann and Schwarz. Piloting a Liger Zero X, he scraps Schwarz’s Saber Tiger, but is distracted by the Mad Thunder and killed at point-blank-range by the sniper rifle of Hermann’s König Wolf.
Plains on the northern-most tip of the dark continent Nyx, located between Black Rust and the Muspell mountain range.
A bay located in the south of Jubeat Harbour. There is no war in this area.
From the battle story.
A harbour located near the Zenebas imperial capital in the south of the empire’s territory on the central continent.
During the Battle of Florecio Ocean, like Miebaross Harbour to the east, it is a departure location for Brachios and Wardick fleets.
Appears in Zoids Saga 2. She meets Zell when he is dragged into the time-space warp.
She has no memories of the past, but is being targeted by the mysterious Terra Geist organisation.
The truth is that Juno is the Zenebas Empire’s trump card from before the Empire’s ruin. She is an artificial being with ancient Zoidian genes. Her genes also include the Death Saurer factor, giving her the power to control the Death Saurer.
Notes ▾ show
- Letters beside the entry titles denote where the entry has appeared in the Zoids universe. Hover over the letter for the full description. Designation numbers of Zoids and custom parts are noted there as well.
Eg: Blade Liger N : RZ-028
- Old Zoids are those released between 1982 and 1990. New Zoids were released after 1999.
- All roman numberals are replace with arabic numbers.
Eg: Globally 3, Gojulas Mk.2 (instead of Globally III, Gojulas Mk-II)
- When titles start with 'the', it is ignored (“The Devil’s Maze” apears under D).
- People are sorted by first name (if known), with titles in brackets at the end.
- Some titles have a dashed underline. hover over them to see the Japanese title (mostly for games/comics/etc that were never released in English).
Eg: Delusional Battle History