A sensor (sonar?) equipped to Sabre Tiger’s ears.
It can pick up noises 1km away and its power is utilised in night battles.
The first genuine high-speed Zoid developed by the old Zenebas Empire.
The performance it boasts completely changes the tactics used by Zoids up until then and later on a wide variety of high-speed Zoids are developed using the Sabre Tiger as reference.
The version of this Zoid in the new line is called Saber Tiger.
Notes ▾ show
- Letters beside the entry titles denote where the entry has appeared in the Zoids universe. Hover over the letter for the full description. Designation numbers of Zoids and custom parts are noted there as well.
Eg: Blade Liger N : RZ-028
- Old Zoids are those released between 1982 and 1990. New Zoids were released after 1999.
- All roman numberals are replace with arabic numbers.
Eg: Globally 3, Gojulas Mk.2 (instead of Globally III, Gojulas Mk-II)
- When titles start with 'the', it is ignored (“The Devil’s Maze” apears under D).
- People are sorted by first name (if known), with titles in brackets at the end.
- Some titles have a dashed underline. hover over them to see the Japanese title (mostly for games/comics/etc that were never released in English).
Eg: Delusional Battle History