The hero of the Zoids Fuzor’s anime.
He is a young Zi-Fighter who belongs to the Zoid battle team Mach Storm. There is no mention of his mother and his father went missing while searching for the legendary Zoid so his childhood friend Sweet has looked after him like a sister.As the hero he has a cheerful personality but can also be considered the childish member of the team.
His Zoid is the Liger Zero.
The nickname of Naomi Fluegel, a warrior from New Century.
A desert on the Western Continent. It is also known as Red Rust.
The title of the Delusional Battle History written of Fire Fox’s kit box.
Ninetail, the 9th Fire Fox unit developed to cooperate with the Cannoneer Gordos, was snatched by the Empire. The next day it stood before the Republic Army, says the story.
It is not in the webcomic.
One member of Ala Barone. His partner is Violet Mask.
The protagonist of Zoids Genesis.
From Mirodo Village, he grows up in a family of Zoid excavators. He is not able to pilot Zoids.
However when the village is attacked by the Digald Empire, Ruuji succeed in piloting the recently excavated Murasame Liger and fighting off the attack of the Digald Zoids. The village generator was damaged during the fighting so he leaves on a journey to find someone who can fix it.
He is good at diving and has excellent eyesight.
A designation number used for Zoids made by the Helic Republic (and later ZOITEC) in the 1999 Zoids line. The first Zoid is of course RZ-001 Gojulas.
Notes ▾ show
- Letters beside the entry titles denote where the entry has appeared in the Zoids universe. Hover over the letter for the full description. Designation numbers of Zoids and custom parts are noted there as well.
Eg: Blade Liger N : RZ-028
- Old Zoids are those released between 1982 and 1990. New Zoids were released after 1999.
- All roman numberals are replace with arabic numbers.
Eg: Globally 3, Gojulas Mk.2 (instead of Globally III, Gojulas Mk-II)
- When titles start with 'the', it is ignored (“The Devil’s Maze” apears under D).
- People are sorted by first name (if known), with titles in brackets at the end.
- Some titles have a dashed underline. hover over them to see the Japanese title (mostly for games/comics/etc that were never released in English).
Eg: Delusional Battle History