The Guylos Empire during the era of the first Inter-Continent War.
The homeland of the Guylos Empire. During Planet Zi’s Great Disaster in ZAC 2056 the Dark Continent was partially submerged and split into the continents Nyx and Turk.
A weapon the replaces the Charged Particle Cannon on the Death Alien, the Dark Army’s customised Death Saurer. A horn on the Death Alien’s face absorbs dark particles and fires a beam from it’s mouth.
The Dark Zoid Development Department is where the Deadborder and other Zoids are made with the Dark Army’s unique technology. The department also remodels Zenebas Zoids.
Operations that occur during the ZAC 2050s.
With the outbreak of the first Inter-Continent War, the Dark Army suffers a shortage of Zoids due to short preparation time. By using this strategy they improve deployment numbers by adding their unique technology to the captured Zenebas Zoids. Compared to the originals, the performance of these Zoids has been improved by 300–400%.
Notes ▾ show
- Letters beside the entry titles denote where the entry has appeared in the Zoids universe. Hover over the letter for the full description. Designation numbers of Zoids and custom parts are noted there as well.
Eg: Blade Liger N : RZ-028
- Old Zoids are those released between 1982 and 1990. New Zoids were released after 1999.
- All roman numberals are replace with arabic numbers.
Eg: Globally 3, Gojulas Mk.2 (instead of Globally III, Gojulas Mk-II)
- When titles start with 'the', it is ignored (“The Devil’s Maze” apears under D).
- People are sorted by first name (if known), with titles in brackets at the end.
- Some titles have a dashed underline. hover over them to see the Japanese title (mostly for games/comics/etc that were never released in English).
Eg: Delusional Battle History