Whitz Wolf’s tail. It becomes foreleg armour on Whitz Tiger.
A wolf Zoid developed by the eastern continent’s corporate giant, ZOITEC.
This machine was originally a tiger-type Zoid. The core that it uses originally belonged to the Whitz Tiger, rumoured between Zi Fighters to be one of the legendary ancient tigers. However it is decided by the development team that the excess power of the Whitz Tiger is too much to control so the Tiger is separated into Whitz Wolf and Savinga so as to seal its powers.
Despite the peaceful times, a dispute lights up between the two corporations ZOITEC and ZiARMS because of the appearance of Whitz Wolf and Savinga.
In its Fan Book EX it shows how to construct the Heavy Arms Whitz Wolf and Kentrosaurus, although they do not appear in the story.
→ Model Data
Notes ▾ show
- Letters beside the entry titles denote where the entry has appeared in the Zoids universe. Hover over the letter for the full description. Designation numbers of Zoids and custom parts are noted there as well.
Eg: Blade Liger N : RZ-028
- Old Zoids are those released between 1982 and 1990. New Zoids were released after 1999.
- All roman numberals are replace with arabic numbers.
Eg: Globally 3, Gojulas Mk.2 (instead of Globally III, Gojulas Mk-II)
- When titles start with 'the', it is ignored (“The Devil’s Maze” apears under D).
- People are sorted by first name (if known), with titles in brackets at the end.
- Some titles have a dashed underline. hover over them to see the Japanese title (mostly for games/comics/etc that were never released in English).
Eg: Delusional Battle History