A place where—before the empire and republic entered into war—the strongest Zoid pilots from countries would compete together.
Appears in Chaotic Century episode 31.
A place in Silver Beast Machine Spirit Liger Zero. One must go through this place to get to the historic ruin where the Silver Beast Machine’s Jäger CAS lies.
It is called a valley, but is actually a giant crack in the earth’s crust.
Notes ▾ show
- Letters beside the entry titles denote where the entry has appeared in the Zoids universe. Hover over the letter for the full description. Designation numbers of Zoids and custom parts are noted there as well.
Eg: Blade Liger N : RZ-028
- Old Zoids are those released between 1982 and 1990. New Zoids were released after 1999.
- All roman numberals are replace with arabic numbers.
Eg: Globally 3, Gojulas Mk.2 (instead of Globally III, Gojulas Mk-II)
- When titles start with 'the', it is ignored (“The Devil’s Maze” apears under D).
- People are sorted by first name (if known), with titles in brackets at the end.
- Some titles have a dashed underline. hover over them to see the Japanese title (mostly for games/comics/etc that were never released in English).
Eg: Delusional Battle History